Just back from dinner (or mayb supper -,-) with my dear and her classmate. We went to eat at Pizza San Francisco that located at Seksyen 5 (d building that opposite SMK Seksyen 5).
It was my first time eat at this shop. Another Pizza shop after Marco Pizza & Pastamania for me. Basically i felt the food at this shop wasn't as good as d shop i mentioned just now. Their taste was nth special and portion are quite small for a regular pizza (even smaller than pizza hut..).what about d price? Is almost same as Marco Pizza or Pastamania.
* Menu *
* Menu *
* The interior *
* Bolognese Pasta RM13.90 *
* Primavera Pasta RM12.90 *
* Pollo Chicken RM16.90. Under promotion price, RM9.90 *
* Forgot what bread. RM7.50 *
* Chicken Chop RM15.90 *
* Calzone Pizza RM19.90 (regular) *
* Tuna Pizza RM19.90 (regular) *
* Yea i'll be back..if i will -__- *
So basically tats d food we ordered today..the environment is not bad plus a friendly customer service..and i guess i just love d chicken chop. Probably i will come again for that reason..LOL