* Food review but i am busy doing illegal stuff with all this android devices ;P opss got 1 purpleberry *
* The counter *
* ZenQ staffs who served us that night *
The whole shop are green! well green good for eye rite? i guess ;/ Anyway ZenQ is a perfect place as optional for those who are tired of snowflake, chatime, gong cha or whatever cha. They offer more variety from desserts to drinks.
* ZenQ Signature - RM7.50 *
* Green Bean Barley - RM5.90 *
* Lotus Seed Red Bean Soup - RM5.90 *
* Aiyu Baby Pearl Winter Melon Tea - RM5.90 *
* Pearl Milk Tea - RM5.90 *
* Plum Tomato Juice - RM5.90 *
* Taro Milk Tea - RM5.90 *
* ZenQ Grass Jelly Smoothie - RM5.90 *
Some of the desserts and juice have unique taste that u cant get from other places. but for those who tried snowflake, chatime or whatever cha b4 u might felt that the differences of the price tag are pretty standard ranging from RM5.90 to RM7.90 and ++ Worth it or not, you judge yourself.
* I miss doing this with DSLR *
* with Jiayeen *
I'll be back to ZenQ again for the Taro Milk Tea :)