So, lets talk about the movie.
The story revolves around a drug dealer who banged up a young girl, a pair of con men who wants to turn over a new leaf, and 4 cabin crews whose lives were turned upside down over a fateful night of drugs and booze. This is a story of individuals with fates intertwined and how their paths clash. A series of twisted events that is both a study on cause and effect, and how our actions affect the people around us.
Another movie delayed in Malaysia, it was released in Singapore way too back. Plus, i felt the promo wasn't strong, cant even find trailer for this movie in youtube (mind you I cant read/write chinese, thus i dun bother search in youtube with chinese title). But it doesnt really matter, this movie pretty sucks on its own.
Claim to be horror/comedy. Yea, horror and comedy...Cant expect much for the horror at least i was expecting some good laugh, but not really as well. Mark Lee and Chu Mimi acting was awesome. It just the story pretty sucks. so Warning, i gonna put alot spoiler in this movie. Read on ur own risk.
- I see the pointless story arrangement from the director. He arrange the Climax/Ending scene first.
- Human can hit ghost? Not to mention the super wheel so sharp until can cut the ghost head? Nice try.
- Where d fuck is everyone in the hotel? So empty? Is it haunted hotel? Where d fuck is d CCTV as well?
- A girl who has been cut on the throat and wrist still can breath and has energy to hold someone leg after so long.
- Alot question appear in Chu Mimi story as well. She kill her husband? how? does she take her husband meat and make the Bat Kut Teh?
- If Chu Mimi daughter always cramp because of the ghost (her belated husband) entered her body, then why d hell d story started off with she cramp then vomit white bubble? tats more like Penyakit Babi Sawan (which i tod because she ate too much Bat Kut Teh LOL) instead of ghost entered her body.
- Chu Mimi husband entered their daughter body to revenge. But how d fuck d ghost kenot kill a fucking fat lady? In fact Chu Mimi manage to counter just hitting the head and tie him (her daughter) up.
- Chu Mimi was hitting the joker guy in the movie then suddenly disappear, with no where.
- The story end with Mark Lee been sentence to death because selling drug. He was killed in hospital by give some injection. Wtf?
So overall, stupid movie. I dunno dafuq did i just watch last night LOL..the only thing i can sit down and enjoy was the acting from Mark Lee and Chu Mimi.