The Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III is officially unpacked on last night in Malaysia, One Utama Hotel Kuala Lumpur. I am lucky enough to be one of the guy who manage to hands on on the device before it officially on sales.
* Samsung Galaxy S III with touchWiz *
* Back cover is pretty finger print magnet *
* 8.6mm thickness. Not the thinnest phone but still sleek *
I did a short video on it. Check it out. Do note that it is a hands on video and, yea i miss out alot important info. I dont it quite rush and it is my first time did such video, kinda nervous ;/
Anyway to recap Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III specification :
- 4.8" 16M-color Super HD AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
- Android OS v4.0.4 with TouchWiz.
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4 Quad chipset, 1GB of RAM.
- 8 MP wide-angle lens autofocus camera with LED flash, face, smile and blink detection, 2MP secondary video-call camera.
- 1080p HD video recording at 30fps.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n.
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity; GLONASS support, Digital compass.
- 16/32/64GB internal storage, microSD slot expansion.
- microUSB port with USB host and TV-out (1080p) support, MHL, charging
- Stereo Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio with RDS.
- Super slim at only 8.6mm.
- NFC support
- Impressively large 2100 mAh battery
There is no internet around and sadly i couldn't conduct test such as S Voice and web browsing. But what really impressed me are the camera. Being 8mp shooter, i gotta admit it has rich color and sharp image.
*Click the image to enlarge *
Whats more? Zero shutter lag that make u spam like nobody business, 3.3fps when in burst rate. Same goes to front facing camera, it has zero shutter lag and that tiny 1.9mp sensor has ability to record 720p video.
* Click the image to enlarge *
The Pop Up Play is good for people who always love to watch video. Well probably not me. I am those kind watch video on phone once in a blue moon. Do notice that the TouchWiz is pretty smooth compare to other Samsung model. Thumb up to Samsung for finally tweak and enhance their UI.
Nevertheless, Samsung galaxy S III indeed a great phone with highest specification ever u can find. I wish i could get a unit from Samsung or Nuffnang so that I could give a full review on it. Who know? So stay tune on my site k? ;P